Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 17:38:27 +0100
From: websiteaccess <websiteaccess@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: more about Raptor - how make all possible combinaison with 2
 wordlists (or one)

> On Sat, Dec 23, 2006 at 03:19:19PM +0100, websiteaccess wrote:
>> If you use windows try "raptor" it's a worldist manipulator.
>
> websiteaccess - please try to make your postings a little bit more
> valuable, especially when the topic is not directly related to JtR.
> This time, you could have provided a little bit more info on Raptor -
> homepage URL, brief description of features, and just how it solves the
> particular problem (I'm not sure whether it does).  I am not asking you
> to post all that info now; I am merely pointing out that you need to
> invest a little bit more time into your postings in order for them to be
> beneficial for this mailing list members.
>
> Thanks,

 RAPTOR 3

http://madmax.deny.de/products/raptor/raptor.htm

 In raptor :
 Tools -> File operation

 "Make Combo" (at the top of window)

Username List : [x] Use loaded list (or choice your own wordlist)
Password  : [x] Use loaded list (or choice your own wordlist)

 In options (window on right) -> Options: check "All possible
combinaisons" then "Make combo"