Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 13:46:58 -0200
From: "Nelson A. de Oliveira" <naoliv@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Crash recovery file is locked

Hi!

I was running a session of john on a machine and someone managed to reboot it.
Unfortunately, I can't recover this session anymore. It is giving this error:

naoliv@...dinha:~/senha/1$ /usr/sbin/john --restore=senha1
Crash recovery file is locked: senha1.rec

Is it possible to recover it?

It's a big password file and it was cracking it for some weeks. I
don't want to loose this time that was already worked.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Nelson