Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 01:34:49 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: hash cracking help requests

I've approved the message below this time, although I am really not sure
if we want to see this kind of requests on this mailing list.  Let's
vote or something.  Simple votes ("yes, let these messages pass", "no,
please reject them", and "I don't care") are to be sent to me privately.
Elaborate comments and opinions may be posted to the list.

Thanks,

Alexander