Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 10:52:35 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: pre-moderation

A few days ago, I wrote:

> It seems that it's time to switch this mailing list to be pre-moderated
> even for subscribers.
>
> Any volunteers to help moderate postings?  At this point, I am the only
> moderator - so legitimate postings will be getting delayed quite a bit.

I've received several offers to help moderate the list.  The list is now
pre-moderated and we have a co-moderator (besides me).  I'll see if it
would make sense to have more than two moderators. :-)

Thanks to all of you who have offered help!

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: 5B341F15  fp: B3FB 63F4 D7A3 BCCC 6F6E  FC55 A2FC 027C 5B34 1F15