Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 19:03:23 +0000 (UTC)
From:  -.-PhanTom-.- <>
Subject:  Re: JTR and os X macintel

Nice speeds :)

I am curious as to wether they are caused by the CPU alone
(default speed I assume...) or also the OS..... Solar?
I was under the impression that the high speeds on Macs were due to the
G4 and G5 cpus and that the OS had very little to do with it...?

To unsubscribe, e-mail and reply
to the automated confirmation request that will be sent to you.