Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:45:25 +0200
From: Ami Schwartzman <samis@...technion.ac.il>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Assembly files

Hi

Me and my friend are in the process of migrating John to Visual C++.  We
have successfully migrated all files (based on MinGW jumbo patch) and
have only the two assembly files x86.S and x86-mmx.S (later on sse) left.

Now, these files are written for the GNU assembler (in AT&T syntax and
also needs to be preprocessed).  Is there a version for MASM or
something in Intel syntax out there?

Thanks