Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 19:54:30 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Charset for NON english language

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 06:27:37AM +0200, rembrandt@...erlin.de wrote:
> You may should write a little FAQ-Website Solar...
> I bet htis question, like "How to decrypt windows SAM-Files?" will come up
> more offen...
> So a little FAQ-Website wich descripes it would maybe solve that. :)

There is already a FAQ for John the Ripper and it is available from the
website:

	http://www.openwall.com/john/doc/FAQ.shtml

Yes, these two questions (as well as some others) are candidates for
addition to the FAQ.

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598