Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 23:16:41 -0500
From: "Randy B" <aoz.syn@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: how decrypt that ?

>  thanks you very much, very usefull help.

I pondered expressing my opinion of such a request, but decided it
better to withhold moderation until I found out what the list's
typical response is to these kind of requests - I've jumped up and
down on a few things before without realizing that my sentiment was
not shared within the given forum.

One has to wonder what precisely you just cracked the password to, and
why.  I guess we who use such an easily misapplied tool for
professional reasons must put up with those who... don't...

Solar - you're quite the open, helpful chap.  ;-)