Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 02:13:44 +0000
From: "net sec" <netsec9@...mail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Generate chr file from finite character set

Sorry for the newbie question but how would I go about creating a chr file
from a list of finite ASCII characters.  (example alpha plus !@...^&*()-_+=)
?

I see that I can define an incremental mode section but from the
description, it appears that if I added an 'Extras' section for the purpose
of the additional characters it would treat the additional chars with less
frequency and I want each to have the same weight.

Thanks for a clue,