Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 04:45:49 -0800 (PST)
From: Petriman Marius <>
Subject: Re: problems with umlauts in charset-files

thomas springer <> wrote:  I fell over the same problem years ago, but i didn't bother to ask the
mailinglist - maybe someone comes up with a solution.

i'd like to point out at this stage that windows even supports
special-chars like alt-255 as valid char - even when it gets cracked
this will look like a simple "space".

maybe it would be possible to generate a few more charset-files for
different european languages or even a "all-256-asciis.chr" ??