Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:55:41 +0000
From: "Hari Sekhon" <harisekhon@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Donations or t-shirts?

I was looking at the donation box in the feedback page and it prompted
me to ask this question:

I'm just getting into the habbit of sponsoring projects I like and
think are cool by buying t-shirts, usually these are sold through
CafePress.com, for example I bought a Gentoo t-shirt and a Fluxbox
t-shirt both via CafePress.

Does openwall have any such merchandise, for some reason I prefer to
donate profits this way, it's also a great way to kit out my wardrobe,
 uber geeky!

Hari