Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 21:35:46 +0530
From: Realin <realinn@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: john the ripper output

guyzz.. i am a new user to list, so a big hi to all.. i have been reading
all the mails since long. well guyz need to ask u something.. I have got a
SAM file with me.. and i wanna crack pass outta that..

i know it is a noobie woobie question for u, but for me that would be an
achievment.. i have download the binary pack from www.openwall.com and
extracted it, there by i got two folders RUN and DOC, ofcourse i went to
command line and tried using switches with the john-386.exe but was not able
to get anythin useful..

Simply guide me what do i do with this JOHN if i want to get the  pass outta
this SAM file.. it includes syskey hashes also as i got that SAM file from
some service pack2 machine..

thanks & regards
Realin !