Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:57:44 +0000
From: "Hari Sekhon" <harisekhon@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: john the ripper output

I've tried that but the same problem occurs which is why I stopped using
nohup.

The output file nohup.out is also empty until john the ripper finishes at
which time it fills up with the output of what it cracked. But this defeats
the purpose, if it's cracking tonnes of passwords, I don't want to have to
wait days or weeks to actually see the results of the ones it's already
cracked.