Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 02:40:53 +0000
From: "hadzijj qwerty" <>
Subject: does john crack xp passwords correctly?

I tried to crack passwords on windows xp machine. First I tried several
wordlists without successes but then I started incremental mode. After a
short while john reported that it found administrator password. It looks
like this:

What does it mean '???????M2!'? It's not a password. Could anyone enlight me
what happened?