Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 23:28:34 +0100
From: "Frank Dittrich" <frank_dittrich@...mail.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: RE: Gmane

Solar Designer wrote:
>Yes - some messages are missing in the Gmane archive, or at least they
>are not displayed in the correct group.  I'm not sure why.
>
>But three most recent messages from this thread have appeared on Gmane
>without a problem - and almost immediately.

Yes. And from there you can move backwards:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.openwall.john.user/445
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.security.openwall.john.user/444
will show you the missing messages.

(Now I wonder which messages *I* am missing.
Because my john-users folder contains less than 440 messages.
Hm. I'll check the first few messages - may be I didn't subscribe
before the first message has been sent.)

Frank