Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:36:39 +0100
From: thomas springer <thomas.springer@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: compilation-error with cygwin

Alex,

you are giving commercial-grade support for free here - thank you.
you were totally right and i'm a bit embarrased now. Like you said:
-ldes and twiddling with the path of libdes.a made everything worked
fine.

I replaced the binary package at
http://serversniff.net/download/john-1.7-multipatch-win32mmx-v01.zip
with a fully working "MultiPatch"-Binary. Included are the binaries
and the patched source-code with a patched makefile for compiling this
out of the box with cygwin and libdes.

feel free to download, link, distribute, whatever according to johns license.

again: thank you for hacking nice software and helping me on the right way!

tom

--
thomas.springer@...il.com
[nach mir der synflood.]