Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 04:27:59 -0800
From: Arias Hung <arias@...-g.net>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Incremental Alpha Quagmire

On Wed, 01 Feb 2006, Solar Designer delivered in simple text monotype:

> The point is that you're likely to get a much worse success rate with
> your custom .chr file generated in the way we've discussed - just try
> it out, compare to the success rate with the provided all.chr, and get
> back to us with your results. :-)

Ah ... okay ... I get it.

Then what would be the proper way to create an 'optimized' UpperLower.chr
or is that beyond the scope of explaining here?  Would you consider
adding this as an option as I do see this as quite common without any
'extra' characters these days.
:)