Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 18:01:55 +0100
From: Michal Luczaj <regenrecht@...pl>
To:  john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Lotus Domino/Notes More Secure Internet Password

Solar Designer wrote:
> - Lotus Domino salted hashes support for 1.6.39, by regenrecht and bartavelle

OK, thanks. It's time for some tweaks! I'm attaching 3rd revision of
patch. First of all, now it handles correctly passwords of (16*n)-chars
length (really sorry for that). Additionally, on my PC it is 5k c/s
faster. Well, not much, but slowly it's getting better...

Bye,
Michal

[ CONTENT OF TYPE application/x-gzip SKIPPED ]