Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 18:14:50 +0400
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: FAQ

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 01:13:54PM +0300, The Beed wrote:
> hey , i want the souce code for john .. please .. thank you

Please always use informative Subjects whenever you post to mailing
lists.  Your posting is in no way related to the previous topic, so you
should have changed the Subject accordingly.

Anyway, I've just updated the FAQ to cover weird/trivial questions like
this (to put it lightly):

Q: Where do I get new versions of John the Ripper?
Q: Where do I get the source code for John?
Q: I only have the source code for John the Ripper, where do I get it
pre-compiled for Windows (or another supported non-Unix OS)?
Q: What is the primary website for John the Ripper?
A: http://www.openwall.com/john/

Let's see if this helps.

The FAQ is available here:

	http://www.openwall.com/john/doc/FAQ.shtml

The most current John documentation in its entirety is available here:

	http://www.openwall.com/john/doc/

--
Alexander Peslyak <solar at openwall.com>
GPG key ID: B35D3598  fp: 6429 0D7E F130 C13E C929  6447 73C3 A290 B35D 3598

Was I helpful?  Please give your feedback here: http://rate.affero.net/solar