Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 16:10:34 -0400
From: joe haldon <kbcboy@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: oracle passwords

> reading the archives would have helped you :) it must be incorporated
> like the mscash patch ...
>
> or just use
> http://virtual2.bandecon.com/misc/myjohn.tgz

Hey the archives are not easy to find. They certainly are not on
openwall.com <http://openwall.com>
http://news.gmane.org/group/gmane.comp.security.openwall.john.user/last=/force_load=t
That took some digging and I only found it because I searched for some of
the users who post on the list.

Anyway thanks again for your john contrib. I have it compiled and just need
to find some oracle passwords! :)
Seriously you saved me some work getting all those mods in place. I will let
you know if one doesn't work. I have trouble coding myself. So I don't know
if I can be of any help.
Joe

Content of type "text/html" skipped