Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:20:48 -0600
From: Stephen Cartwright <034710@...il.com>
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: JTR with bigcrypt/crypt16

I am sorry, I was confused, I looked at the pot file and saw that they
were broken up and since before I was looking at random passwords to
test I did not see that it was breaking them properly, I just jumped
to the conclusion that it was mis-interpreting the type of hash. Also
I did not use the -show option.

It is working fine! My apologies and thanks for your time.

One more thing the computer I am running Jack on has 4 CPUs. To take
advantage of this my understanding is that I should use the
-session:FILE option and start four different processes in the
background with different session files and  -wordfile:FILE word
lists?

Do you reccomend I try DJohn instead?

Stephen