Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 05:47:14 EDT
From: SADDL29@....com
To: john-users@...ts.openwall.com
CC: SADDL29@....com, saddled@....org
Subject: Re: policy enforcement (was: source)

For you Deb, please print.  God bless and have a great day.  You are Abrahams
Seed.  Stay bless, and no weapon formed against you will prosper.  In the
Name of Jesus Christ the Son of the True Living God, thank you for your mercy and
grace in all things and discerment of your word, if anyone would try to come
against " Debbie " in word or deed, I send it back to the sender " One
thousandfold ", I send it back to the sender.  Bless the Lord of My soul and all that
is within me, bless his Holy name.  I am debt free in Jesus Name with
financial increase.  Praise the Lord.

Content of type "text/html" skipped