Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 10:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
From: Whom Ever <>
Subject: NT hast maxlen questions...

NT hashes are not split correct?  So in john.conf
(1.6.38 patched with NT hash capability) if I change
maxlen in incremental all it indicated that I need to
do that at compile time.  If 8 will not get a 12
character NT hash (i.e., it's not split like LANMAN)
where do I make the adjustment and recompile?

Discover Yahoo!