Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2018 09:07:52 +0000 (UTC)
From: Denis Burykin <denis_burykin@...oo.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Exclude items from test vectors for --test

magnum,
I finally got ztex formats to work with --test but displayed measurement results look incorrect. Is there a way to exclude some items from test vectors during --test? Such as in sha512crypt, test vector contains hashes that requires to compute 2 SHA512 blocks each round, hashes with computing difficulty substantially different from standard one, and so on.
I can arrange test vectors so on average they have standard computing difficulty but maybe there's a better solution?
Thanks,Denis Burykin
Content of type "text/html" skipped