Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 08:15:52 +0530
From: Sayantan Datta <std2048@...il.com>
To: john-dev <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Judy array

On Sun, Sep 13, 2015 at 5:54 AM, Fred Wang <waffle.contest@...il.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Yes,  Alexander is correct in his statements.  I am happy to share what I
> have discovered while writing MDXfind,
> and offer assistance to you where it is desired.
>
> Thank you!

Nice!! Unlike perfect hash tables, Judy array are supposed to be cache
friendly. However, I'm curious regarding the number of lookups required!!.
I'll study them in more details.

Fred, have you compared the performance of bloom filters vs bitmaps(maybe
one or multiple)?

Regards,
Sayantan

Content of type "text/html" skipped