Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2015 15:10:49 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: vloadu_emu()

magnum,

Do we really need to use the comma operator here? -

		return (memcpy(buf, addr, MEM_ALIGN_SIMD), vload(buf));

I think not.  I suggest that we change this to:

		memcpy(buf, addr, MEM_ALIGN_SIMD);
		return vload(buf);

With the comma operator, I first misread this code as returning pointer
to a buffer on the stack (would be a bug), and only then noticed the
vload() on the same line.

Alexander