Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 10:50:43 -0400
From: Alain Espinosa <alainesp@...ta.cu>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PHC: Argon2 on GPU

-------- Original message --------
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
Date:08/23/2015 1:57 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [john-dev] PHC: Argon2 on GPU

..."Kepler introduces a new warp-level intrinsic called the shuffle
operation.  This feature allows the threads of a warp to exchange data
with each other directly without going through shared (or global)
memory..."

...We need to find out if it's available in OpenCL.

They are available in OpenCL 2.0. I think this is only supported in the newest AMD cards.

Regards,
Alain
Content of type "text/html" skipped