Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 05:34:32 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PHC: Argon2 on GPU

Agnieszka,

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 11:29:08PM +0200, Agnieszka Bielec wrote:

> >> was even more slower (on super, both cards)
> >
> > Where is the code?  Slower now doesn't necessarily mean we're doing
> > anything wrong - it might also mean we're not doing enough of it yet.
>
> deleted, it wasn't much of effort anyway

Does your posting of the benchmarks now imply that you re-created that
code?  If so, may I take a look at it now?

I am surprised that "it wasn't much of effort".  This suggests that you
did it only partially, and I'd like to see what you did vs. did not do,
to know what those benchmarks actually correspond to.

Thanks,

Alexander