Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 16:56:55 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: FMT_OMP_BAD

Kai,

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 09:35:32PM +0800, Kai Zhao wrote:
> There are some dynamic formats below 4.0 or 7.0. Other than dynamic
> formats, there are 38 formats below 4.0 and 96 formats below 7.0. They
> are in the attached .txt file.

The file you attached contains many lines for "Only one salt" benchmarks.
As I suggested here:

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2015/08/16/17

you should ignore those lines.  I suggest that you grep them out,
although if you're ignoring them even when you see them with your eyes,
that's fine as well.  I just want to make sure you won't base any
decisions on the "Only one salt" lines.

Alexander