Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 00:27:09 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <>
Subject: Lei's weekly report #15

- Add support for NEON intrinsics (in progress).
Currently all formats work with the newly added NEON intrinsics, except for pbkdf2-hmac-sha512 and cloudkeychain. I've spent quite a while on this issue but still hasn't found out the bug.

- make some formats switch to JtR's SIMD SHA2 implementation from the OpenSSL ones (in progress)
I'm still struggling to make episerver work with the SIMD SHA1/2 functions. Magnum, could you take a look at my code? <>
I've been tweaking this file hard, but there's still something wrong. Maybe you can notice some obvious mistake in it (?)

- give a hand in CMIYC 2015

- finish the work on NEON and SHA2
- avoid unaligned memory accesses for specific archs
- polish previous work

BTW, I made slow progress in the last two weeks... I'll need to rush a bit in the remaining time.

Content of type "text/html" skipped