Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 10:41:46 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Mathieu's weekly report #12

> On Jul 28, 2015, at 4:43 AM, Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com> wrote:
>
> On Fri, Jul 24, 2015 at 10:59 AM, Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com <mailto:admin@...nnok.com>> wrote:
> Also what should we export? In my thinking everything, meaning cracked and uncracked passwords. Maybe we could abuse the newly added filter functionality to only export parts of the PASSWORD table, which will enable both of the previous and more, like exporting only cracked rows of type md5.
>
> Do you want to do like the copy button(export anything selected by the clipboard or maybe rows only) ?

Have a separate button next to Copy, named Export. Yes it should export only selected rows(use index.row() to get the actual rows, if you look in my latest commit you had a bug regarding that with include/exclude right click context menu). If none are selected export all of them.

Though until you get onto that let's finish the Settings task and the other remaining tasks assigned to 2.1 and make a new release. We have enough fresh juice for this point release. ;-)

Shinnok
[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]