Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 07:26:33 +0200
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Agnieszka's weekly report #13

Accomplishements:
-I was working on optimizing yescrypt, I was trying to make
optimization with copying faster with no results, I reverted back
these optimizations and added vectors to pwxform
-I changed how used memory is printed: now I'm printing used memory
for hash actually benchmarked and when the memory of bigger costs is
different then I'm pirnting "max used memory: x" and also it works on
CPU

Priorities:
-actually I started work on Argon2