Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 21:05:51 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <>
Subject: Re: Coding Style

 Hi all,

The attachment is the coding style for john. Most of them are borrowed
from Kernel CodingStyle.

There are 20 chapters in Kernel CodingStyle, but some of them are
kernel only. I chose the most concerned problems of coding style, and
add some examples of john.

There are some rules that some people like while others don't. I am very
glad to get your advice for each rules whether agree or disagree.Thus, I
can finish this coding style documentation and there are less coding style

Content of type "text/html" skipped

View attachment "README.coding-style.txt" of type "text/plain" (17241 bytes)