Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 18:29:46 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PHC: Lyra2 on GPU

On 2015-07-17 15:36, Agnieszka Bielec wrote:

>>> Another guess: Agnieszka didn't rebase her repository for a long time
>>> (several months).
>>> So any bleeding-jumbo changes made in the last months aren't in her
>>> repository.
>>

>> That might be a problem, but I can't recall any specific change that should
>> matter. Anyway I'd recommend rebasing on latest upstream.
>
> I rebased and still doesn't work for yescrypt, still create_clobj is
> called with gws=0

I tried building your code but it's broken for OSX:

In file included from Lyra2_fmt_plug.c:21:0:
Lyra2.h:75:262: error: unknown type name 'pthread_barrier_t'
  int LYRA2_LM_(void *K, unsigned int kLen, const void *pwd, unsigned
int pwdlen, const void *salt, unsigned int saltlen, unsigned int
timeCost, unsigned int nRows, unsigned int nCols, unsigned int nThreads,
int threadNumber,struct lyra2_lm_allocation *allocated,pthread_barrier_t
*barrier);

                                                  ^
Lyra2.h:77:225: error: unknown type name 'pthread_barrier_t'
  int LYRA2_LM(void *out, size_t outlen, const void *in, size_t inlen,
const void *salt, size_t saltlen, unsigned int t_cost, unsigned int
m_cost, unsigned int nThreads, int threadNumber,struct
lyra2_lm_allocation *allocated, pthread_barrier_t *barrier);

             ^
make[1]: *** [Lyra2_fmt_plug.o] Error 1
make: *** [default] Error 2

magnum