Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 12:41:45 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Johnny version 2.0 released

> On Jul 9, 2015, at 1:46 PM, Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com> wrote:
>
> From this point onwards, I'm planning for more agile releases and a focus on jumbo features. We also have some more ground to cover in usability terms, since some aspects of the entire session/attack/options/settings/john-version shebang are still confusing. I'll get working on the revised plan to accommodate the next period of development and release schedule.

I updated the development roadmap to reflect the current state and future goals:
http://openwall.info/wiki/john/johnny-roadmap

Mathieu, your current focus should be to finish 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 tasks and then get right into 2.1.3 which is of great importance.

I'm planning to do another quick release after we're done with sprint 2.1.

Shinnok