Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 02:07:16 +0200
From: magnum <>
Subject: getopt.c patch

I have applied the attached fix to Jumbo. I suggest you apply it to core
- it's a bug fix of sorts.

Without this fix, an option argument can not contain an equal sign, if
the parameter delimiter is a colon (a contrived core example would be
--session:weird=name). All other combinations work. For Jumbo, this
limitation would be very confusing for upcoming functionality.

View attachment "getopt.c.diff" of type "text/plain" (651 bytes)