Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 20:33:46 +0800
From: Lei Zhang <zhanglei.april@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Lei's weekly report #9

I was really busy with my final exams last week, and didn't do much with regard to JtR. I'll have my last exam tomorrow, and will work at full productivity from this week on.

Accomplishments:
- tune OMP_SCALE for several formats on MIC
- confirm that dominosec8's misbehavior is due to icc's false auto-vectorization

Priorities:
- fix problems with interleaving factors in dynamic formats
- tune OMP_SCALE for more formats on MIC
- investigate some formats that performed too poorly on MIC (discussed on john-dev)
- review and revise the current approach to interleaving
- start adding SIMD support for ARM/PowerPC