Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:23:10 -0400
From: Agnieszka Bielec <bielecagnieszka8@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Agnieszka's weekly report #9

sorry, I am busy now and I have tomorrow last exam

accomplishments:
- I have lyra2 in opencl without any optimizations but I have a little
lack in code running on processor - no benchmarks and no reset() like
in pomelo

priorities:
-optimizations for opencl and these lacks

https://github.com/Sc00bz/Parallel author doesn't work on this, so
don't wait any more and return to parallel and work on this?

and add avx2 to lyra2 ? (I have only sse so far)