Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:54:39 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: more robustness

> I think more people might try out and comment on your new --fuzz option
> if you would push your changes to (a separate branch of) your own github
> repository and provide a link to that repository/branch.

Thanks, here is the link:

https://github.com/loverszhaokai/JohnTheRipper/tree/fuzz_option

$ ./john --fuzz[=fuzz.dic] [--format=??]

It will stop if bug is found.

or

$ ./fuzz_option.pl  /path/to/john  format-name

The buggy formats will save in fuzz_option_err.log if there are bugs.

Thanks,

Kai

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]