Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 03:48:34 +0200
From: magnum <john.magnum@...hmail.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Interleaving of intrinsics

On 2015-06-23 02:44, magnum wrote:
> The tables are created by latest "testparas.pl" script in the src
> directory. BTW maybe we should add test vectors with 499 iterations...
> that way you could actually read the c/s figures as "K hash/s" :-)

BTW there's another data point you might need to know about these
tables: All OpenMP figures are benched with a forced OMP_SCALE of 1, in
an attempt to minimize number of parameters and avoid hiding "room for
interleaving". Not sure how much sense that makes but anyway I think
it's less important now that we run PBKDF2 for all of them.

magnum