Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 15:59:11 -0400
From: Rich Rumble <richrumble@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [RFC] Johnny upcoming release !

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com> wrote:
> I think it makes sense for us to first try out the Qt Installer Framework for Windows. If that doesn't work for us I think we are forced to use NSIS(I think it's a bit too bloated for what we'll need but maybe you can help us there?) or the Visual Studio 2012 "Installer project" method.
I only know NSIS so if there are other software/methods, let's try those :)
> I'm also seriously considering bundling Jumbo with it, otherwise I don't see much point in providing an installer for Johnny only.
Agreed.
> Thanks for the help offer!
Np, here is the latest 64-bit build I created the other day:
http://openwall.info/wiki/_media/john/john-1.8.0.5-jumbo-1-bleeding-cygwin_64.7z
(and here http://openwall.info/wiki/john/custom-builds) I've included
all the dll's that should be needed to run John in a standalone CMD
window as well.
-rich