Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 14:20:50 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com, john-users@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: [RFC] Johnny upcoming release !

We will soon release a new version of Johnny with a nice changelog. Later
this summer, we'll also release further new versions of Johnny based on
this roadmap http://openwall.info/wiki/john/johnny-roadmap.

We make Johnny for you guys so we'd like to get your feedback regarding
which platform(and you'd like us to support for :
1. Source build instructions and testing
2. Subsequent binary packaging

On which platform are you guys using or will you guys use Johnny the most ?
Would having a proper installer help you ? Should we bundle JtR with Johnny
to make it easier for you ?

Last but not least, what could we improve to make you start using Johnny
more often ?

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]