Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:37:34 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <loverszhao@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Kai's weekly report #5

Hello,

Accomplishments:
1. Fuzz config (non-rules parts), includes Markov, UserClasses,
   Mask, Regen_Salts_UserClasses and External.

   Here is the fuzzing report on external mode.

http://www.openwall.com/lists/john-dev/2015/05/27/4

2. Fuzz environment variables, found no bugs.

Priorities:
1. Figure out which coding style we want, document it, convert to it.
2. Figure out which C standard we want, document it, convert to it.

Best regards,

Kai

[ CONTENT OF TYPE text/html SKIPPED ]