Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 17:37:34 +0800
From: Kai Zhao <>
Subject: Kai's weekly report #5

1. Fuzz config (non-rules parts), includes Markov, UserClasses,
   Mask, Regen_Salts_UserClasses and External.

   Here is the fuzzing report on external mode.

2. Fuzz environment variables, found no bugs.

1. Figure out which coding style we want, document it, convert to it.
2. Figure out which C standard we want, document it, convert to it.

Best regards,

Content of type "text/html" skipped