Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 00:36:02 +0200
From: Lukas Odzioba <lukas.odzioba@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: PHC: Parallel in OpenCL

> Optimizing alu operations might not give results because of some other
> limitation like memory bandwidth or code cache size, here we can have
> both of them. As I said on irc I would try to simply it even if you
> don't see results on the first sight.

One more thing to say. You have reached experimental area, play with
the code, try out dumb ideas don't take it too serious otherwise you
might have hard times and this is not what we all want. Such problems
often require change in the way of thinking.

If the code size matters so much maybe try to optimize for size and
don't look at the speeds on the first place?

Keep up!
Lukas