Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 17:06:20 +0300
From: Solar Designer <solar@...nwall.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: lotus85

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 09:47:05PM +0800, Lei Zhang wrote:
> Sorry it's a bit late when I read through this message.  I guess there isn't enough time to do it...

Why, of course there is.  The contest lasts 72 hours, and it hasn't even
started yet.  Of course, the sooner we have code the better, but it's of
some use anyway.  Most importantly, it will be of use after the contest.
This is a real-world hash type.

So please let us know if you're taking this task or not.

Alexander