Date: Fri, 8 May 2015 14:11:50 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: "john-dev@...ts.openwall.com" <john-dev@...ts.openwall.com>
Subject: Re: [Johnny] TODO and comments in code

Ok, I'll add both the Windows work(let's keep to only what can be done now) and the comments cleanup one as tasks for v1.4 and assign to you.

For the latter the recommended approach is to create a branch and start going over the comments one by one. Everything that is unclear or can't be fixed with a one two liner should be brought here for discussion and possibly conversion to a separate task. Use a single fix per commit so that it's easier for me to later review your PR.

Thanks,
Shinnok

Content of type "text/html" skipped