Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 09:20:49 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Mathieu's weekly report #0

Weekly report #0 is for what I did before April 27th for Johnny:

Accomplishment :

The code of this is in this pull request :
https://github.com/shinnok/johnny/pull/3

   - Make sure all strings of Johnny are recognized as translatable by the
   Qt engine and modify code for those that were not( ex: error message with
   macros)

   - On startup of Johnny, it'll detect system language. If a translation
   for this language is available, it'll automatically translate Johnny to the
   system language.

   - Dynamic translation : If someone doesn't want the system language for
   any reasons, I added an option in the setting to choose another language.
   It'll dynamically retranslate the UI and save the preferred language in the
   Johnny setting file.

   - I made the .ts and .qm translation files with all of Johnny's strings
   translated for the FRENCH language. It is added to the .qrc file to keep
   one executable.

   - Fix compatibility problems with Qt 4 + some refactoring

   - Try to find a fix to QListWidget layout resize problem that was
   present in Johnny for the menu with password, options and the ...

Priorities:
In week #1 beggining on April 27th, my priorities are :

   - Understand Johnny and JtR code and options better.
   - Work on 1.4.2 : Add the –fork and OpenMP support so that we can use
   multi core (an option should be available for selecting how many cores
   should be used)

Content of type "text/html" skipped