Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 14:24:32 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [Johnny] Task 1.4.2 fork and OpenMP

If we choose the JtR forward sigterm/sigint to its children path, here is
the code needed. I'm not sure how to submit changes to Solar's cvs repo of
core john. So I put diff in this website for you to see: left is original,
right is the new one.
https://www.diffchecker.com/vhuw1xgn

I tested it and it works with Johnny(forkOpenMP branch) or the "top"
command. However, I'm not a john pro like you guys so I don't know if it
could have side effects on john that I didn't think of.

Content of type "text/html" skipped