Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 22:22:30 -0400
From: Mathieu Laprise <mathlaprise@...il.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: [RFC] Johnny further development proposal

Shinnok,Aleksey, Solar,
There are a lot of interestings things that you said recently. I won't be
available until sunday or monday because I am doing my last exams, moving
out from my apartment and coming back to my parent's house for the summer
which is 7 hours away from Montréal. I'll spend all summer there and I'll
work full time on Johnny. When I'm back on sunday or monday, I'll take time
to understand thetechnical details of what you all said and ask questions
if necessary. After that, I'll make a Google Doc to put more details on the
tasks and modify the pull request code based on your comments. Thanks for
the comments about the timeline and about the pull requests, I agree with
all of you. Great improvements!

Content of type "text/html" skipped