Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 11:33:52 +0300
From: Shinnok <admin@...nnok.com>
To: john-dev@...ts.openwall.com
Subject: Re: Improving Johnny

Hey Mathieu,

I can't really do that estimation for you, what I can estimate is my efforts which aren't that useful for you. I suggest you try and evaluate yourself and the tasks at hand so that you can come up with estimates that pertain to you. This way you learn what each task implies more deeply, learn a bit more about Johnny and JtR as you try to figure out what each task is about and also get to evaluate yourself more.
Don't overthink it though, come up with a plan and we can revise it afterwards. I suggest you focus on this and your finals in the next week so that you don't feel overloaded.

Shinnok

Content of type "text/html" skipped